CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh... Hi there! *waves*

I'm not exactly the best person when it comes to introductions, but I'll give it a try, just for the sake of this whole new project I'm dwelling myself into.


*clears throat, looks at the paper filled with notes in front of herself and starts*


I'm Maria, a girl from Portugal who loves debating, reading, writing, learning foreign languages, photography, theatre, cinema, fashion, music (I play the guitar and the violin) and History. I'm a free thinker, a hard worker, somewhat blunt, logical, persistent, stubborn, hot tempered, proud, out-spoken and opinionated but I'm also funny, friendly, loud and just overall insane, so do feel free to follow this blog if you want to.


What will you find in here?
Well, to be honest, quite a bit of everything I'm interested in... You'll see book reviews and book hauls, critics/reviews of new episodes of my favourite tv shows and even my opinion on a recent film I've just watched. 


What kind of books/films/shows do I like?
Okay, let's start with tv shows: I'm a huge fan of Downton Abbey, Merlin, Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time and I think, at the moment, that's about it. I'm considering starting watching some others, like "The Tudors", but I'm open to recommendations.


When it comes to cinema and films, some of my favourites are: Marie Antoinette, The Duchess, The Young Victoria, Anonymous, Jane Eyre, Like Crazy, Blindness and Atonement. 


As far as books go, the list is incredibly long, so I'll just list some of my absolute favourites of all time: The Harry Potter series (books that I grew up with and that hold a very special place in my heart), The Hunger Games trilogy, Anna and the French Kiss, The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Looking for Alaska and A Song of Ice and Fire (although I'm still reading the second book, I'm already pretty much obsessed with it).


And I think this is it for now!
Maria xx

3 comments:

  1. Espero que o teu espaço evolua muito Maria.
    Temos alguns interesses em comum mas a leitura é sem dúvida aquele que mais no une. *.*

    Boas leituras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Como não tive oportunidade de responder ao teu comentário mais cedo, espero que não te importes que o faça agora, mesmo estando um pouco atrasada. xD
      Quero agradecer-te por teres passado pelo meu cantinho e comentado, fico feliz por teres gostado do blog. :D

      Delete